Android file transfer mac easy method to move your files from one device to another.
Between these two devices, what you can do is browse and transfer files between your Mac computer and your Android device.
Transfer files between your computer & Android device. If you are using MAC device, you can use this method to transfer your files. First of all, you need to use your Google Account or a USB cable to move photos, music, and other files between your computer and phone or tablet.
Also take note that Android isn’t the same on all devices. Also these instructions are for devices running Android 4.4 and up. You need to check what version of Android you have to be able to do an android file transfer mac method.
Your computer must be running Mac OS X 10.5 and up.
Your Android device must be running Android 3.0 and up to move files by USB
Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer. Then open Android File Transfer. Hence, the next time that you connect your device, it opens automatically. Unlock your Android device with a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
On your android device, tap the USB for notification pop up. Then select Transfer files. There should be a pop up screen of An Android File Transfer window will open on your computer. Use it to drag files. Finally when you’re done, unplug the USB cable.
If there is something wont go right. You can troubleshoot moving files by USB
How to Troubleshoot your MAC computer
1. First, you need to check that your computer is running Mac OS X 10.5 and up.
2. Check that your computer has Android File Transfer installed and open.
3. Restart your computer.
You can also do the following troubleshooting if it still doesn’t work.
To troubleshoot your Android device. You need to update your Android version. Learn how to check and update your Android version. Then restart your device. Just press the Power button for about 30 seconds, until your device restarts.
Also you can troubleshoot your USB connections if the first two methods won’t seem to help you.
1. Try a different USB cable. Not all USB cables can transfer files. I have experienced using cheap unknown USB cables, as a result they don’t work most of the time.
2. You need to test the USB port on your device, connect your device to a different computer. Preferably the port on the left side of your laptop or the one at the back of your PC.
3. To test the USB port on your computer, connect a different device to your computer.
Another Option android file transfer mac or Move files with your Google Account
After you upload files to your Google Account, you can use them on both your computer and Android device. If you need to upload files and folders to Google Drive. Also learn how to manage music with Google Play. In addition try to learn how to back up photos and videos to Google Photos.
You just need to download the App, The android file transfer dmg. Then do the following steps.
1. Open androidfiletransfer.dmg.
2. Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
3. Also use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
4. Then double click Android File Transfer.
5. Finally, browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files up to 4GB.